pinterest verification

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

kids room - last room!

Thanks for your comments, guys! They're always appreciated :) Here's kids room - and with that the inside is DONE!)
I know, that there's so much more you can place in the kids room, but this particular one appeared to be so tiny even if you scale it up to normal that I had to place only few items indicating kids.
 I'll need to re-do the cabinet - the gap attracts too much attention on photos



 Today is the day when I'm alone at home for about 5 hours!! (The older daughter is in the camp and the younger - by granny) - There's so much work to do for me! :)
I started the stones on the outside (I have glued all the walls with paper napkins so that the wooden texture won't be visible after they got painted)


5 comments:

  1. Какое все реалистичное! даже мишка с пирамидкой есть!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful! And great details! I love the toys and the light! Beautiful house!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Daria, what a lot of work, even now you will redo the cabinet. This house is really amazing and incredible wonderful work :D!! I hope you had a nice day yesterday, while the kids were away ;)?
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely awesome!! That's a incredible work, I love it! Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome exterior. You've done an amazing piece here.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete